Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, July 09, 2007

070707 walk 015


070707 walk 015
Originally uploaded by KarenSaraGaches
Looking back at the willows (they do continue on though.)
I love this photo! You know, the more I look at this photo the less I think it looks like Mexico! This is the Mexico I know, but not one that many tourists know. Why? It's green!

On Saturday afternoon Rafa and I were going to go to Santiago and to the Ocotal park. We decided to take a different route along the back roads, but then realised that five of the dogs were following us, (hence the first photo.) So, we had a change of plans. We had a walk under the willows until it started to rain. We went back to the car but then it stopped raining. So we went across the road and followed the stream up to the lake. It's our normal lake but we're walking round the right hand side (as viewed from our house.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home